ISO 27001 Certification - Information Security Management System
Information is the most important asset for organizations. Hence information security becomes vitally important to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability. This can be realized by the establishment of an Information security management system (ISMS).
The ISO 27001:2013 standard provides the requirements for an Information security management system. These requirements ensures the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of an Information security management system.
Advantages of ISO 27001 Certification
- Provides a framework that ensures protection of sensitive information of the organization.
- Builds trust with the customers and stakeholders on how risk management is carried out.
- Makes sure that the exchange of information happens in a secure way.
- Ensures that the exposure to risk is greatly minimized.
- Assists in establishing a security culture that gets embedded in to the overall organizational culture.
- Provides support to protect the Organization’s assets, customers and stakeholders.
- Provides the competitive advantage compared to non-ISMS based companies.
- A well established Information Security Management System will contribute majorly to Customer satisfaction and perhaps delight !