What is ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 Certification means getting certified to the ISO 9001 standard which is recognized internationally with respect to the Quality Management.
The latest ISO 9001 standard is the ISO 9001:2015 standard that was published by the ISO in September 2015. This standard replaces the ISO 9001:2008 standard which will be valid till September 2018.
Benefits of ISO 9001 2015 Certification
Following are benefits that can be realized through ISO 9001 Certification:
- Increased trust with your customers and stakeholders.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction leading to more business
- Improved Productivity, efficiency and effectiveness and hence better profits.
- Consistency of operations are improved.
- Few Defects
- Reduced wastage in operations.
- Provides basis for continual improvement.
- Gives Global recognition and qualify for the Global supply chain.
- Counter competition.
- Improved pride and employee morale.
Any industry can have ISO 9001 Certification !
Just wondering whether your business can get ISO 9001 Certification? The answer is yes.Businesses in all verticals – whether Product business or service business can get certified for ISO 9001. Know the ISO 9001 Certification Process in India that provides basic ISO 9001 Certification steps.
With our expert panel of auditors and staff, Pazio Veritas Certifications can provide ISO 9001 certification for schools, ISO 9001 certification for software industry (IT Companies and BPO), ISO 9001 certification for small business, ISO 9001 certification for small companies, ISO 9001 certification for Banks, ISO 9001 certification for construction companies (construction industry), ISO 9001 certification for Hospitals (Healthcare), ISO 9001 for architects, ISO 9001 for construction companies and other verticals